2020 Semester 2
University of Sydney and University of Technology selected courses
In 2020 second semester we are supplying textbooks for several courses at University of Sydney and University of Technology. Your course co-ordinator or lecturer will have directed you to us if we are supplying your prescribed texts. Find the courses we are currently supplying below.
NB Where a title is indicated as ‘temporarily out of stock’, turnaround time for supply is generally 5-10 days when stock is available locally. Unfortunately due to Covid freight restrictions, titles being shipped from the UK or USA are taking substantially longer. Staff will update you on availability when we confirm your order.
We offer a 10% discount to students. Please provide 1) the name of your institution, and 2) your student number, in the further instructions field on the checkout page and enter the discount coupon code student2020 to receive your discount.
We are conveniently located between UTS and the University of Sydney; to avoid postage charges, orders can be collected from our Glebe Point Road branch. Choose this option at checkout and wait for the confirmation your book is ready for collection. Please find your course in the list below, and click through to order the texts associated with the course.
University of Sydney
- ANHS3637 Ancient Sparta and Modern Ideology
- ARCO1001 Civilizations of the Ancient World
- ENGL1007 Englishes: Languages, Society, Texts, Tim
- ENGL1014 Creative Writing
- ENGL2605 Literary Theory: An Introduction
- ENGL2654 Novel Worlds
- ENGL3633 Old English
- ENGL3657 The Brontes
- ENGL3706 African American Literature
- ENGL4144 6100 Approaches to Literary History
- ENGL6913 4122 Crtical Contexts Creative Writing
- ENGL6937 Literary Movements
- GOVT2226 6116 International Organisations
- GRKA1601 2621 Beginners Greek
- KRNS1622 Korean 2
- KRNS2622 Korean 4
- KRNS3622 Korean 6
- LATN1600 1620 Beginners Latin
- LAWS1012 Torts
- LAWS1016 Criminal Law
- LAWS5007 Public Law
- LAWS6059 International Business Law
- LAWS6122 Workplace Bargaining
- PHIL1012 Introductory Logic
- WORK2203 6012 Industrial Relations Policy